Information Collection And Use
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever visiting our website, called “Log Data”. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our service: We continually strive to improve our Service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
In our dedication to ensuring the privacy of our users, we promise that we will adhere to the following principles:
- To process all data in a fair, lawful, and transparent way
- To always provide Users with information about how their data is processed on request
- To process only the data that is necessary for the stated purpose
- To store data only as long as is required for the stated purpose
- To ensure the confidentiality and accuracy of all collected data to the best of our ability
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, to provide the service on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Embedded Content and Third Parties:
We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child is provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, it signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on Nov 05, 2022.